Lol I told myself when I first saw this - "Wow! This looks like I got it in a magazine for a DOS machine", and then I read the description. Welcome back to indie development guys!
Sacred Armor Heroes Revival
A downloadable action-RPG for Windows and Linux
They came from a distant world. And they took our planet, making us their food. They copied our weapons, our technology and our magic, and condemned us to centuries of darkness. We call them simply "the Invaders".
But there is still hope. The legendary Sigma Soldier achieved the first victory by wearing the Sacred Armor and defeating them on their own ground, the fortress of flesh and bone built with the remains of countless victims. Now is the time to take advantage of their weakness. I ask all the brave of all the places that come to my call. It is time for humans to recover our world. It's time for the final battle of the Heroes with Sacred Armor.
Sacred Armor Heroes was an old amateur game for MS-DOS that we developed in our student years and that, now that we are something older and all retro seems to be in fashion, the strength of nostalgia has made us decide to... revive it!. We hope you enjoy!
- 2D retro style graphics in isometric perspective
- Three character classes to choose from: Sigma Soldier, Omega Warrior and Beta Sorcerer, each with their own weapons and abilities
- 28 levels of action, puzzles and investigation, full of secrets
- Up to four local simultaneous players, in Story Mode
- All versus all battles in Deathmatch Mode, with up to eight players over local network or up to four players locally in the same computer.
|Tags||2D, Action RPG, Isometric, lan-multiplayer, Local multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
Click download now to get access to the following files: